Saturday 4 December 2010

How to start a blog.

It was not todays first, but I learned how to start a blog with blogger today. It is easy. Requires two steps:

First you have to decide, do you or not have something to write down or show and publish through web which millions of people can reach them. I decided that I may have. Because I am a reader of all kinds of staff: Books, Web pages, newspapers, packages, what ever I see, something write on it. I learn things which I can understand and I like to tell them people even if they think I am pedantic. And my memory is not good enough to keep most of them. Briefly; I am learning, I am forgetting, I think every little knowledge is important including those I forget, I like to tell things I know to others. So step one is completed.

Second, Then you sign in with your Gmail account information in to http://www.blogger.com/ pick a pre designed pattern and follow the further instructions.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment